The Evolution Design
The new SABCO Evo range has been developped for people who dream about their own «invisible protection», a balustrade they could customize with their atmosphere, a light solution with an aesthetic design.
· High transparency.
· No drilling of glass.
· Direct finish on the rail.
· Fast installation and simple adjustment with patented wedge clamping system.
· One-Side mounting available. No scaffolding for building structure or boom lift needed for installation. You can adjust the glass and tighten the wedge on one side.
· All types of mounting possible (floor, lateral, built in slab, and offset floor mount).
· Maximum height : 1,100 mm
· Profile length : 2,500 mm or 5,000 mm
· Fixing points every 400 mm possible.
· Thickness of glazing : 06.06/12, 15, 8.8, 19, 10.10, 12.12 mm.
· One-Side mounting available for 8.8 and 10.10 mm.
· Standard finish : natural aluminum.
· Other finishes: aluminum brushed stainless steel look, or RAL powder coating on request.
· Fits balustrades up to a 40˚ incline from horizontal.
· Fits curved balustrades according to the specifications defined by Sadev.
· Fits angle balustrades according to the specifications defined by the type of installation.
· Drainage is carried out on each end of the profile. Holes can be drilled through the cover and/or the profile on site for the escape of water.
· Profile is suitable for LED lightening integration to light up your balustrade.
· Handrail options available.