The AF-100BR3 Door is the first ballistic door manufactured using fiberglass pultrusion technology. This process produces a smooth-faced, corrosion and bullet resistant fiberglass door. This door is incredibly strong and is also fully sealed for easy cleaning. Special-Lite developed this bullet resistant door to support the need for increased security at educational, government and military facilities.
Ballistic Pultruded Fiberglass Door & Frame
Features & Benefits
- Independent lab tested
- ANSI UL-752, Level 3
NIJ-STD-0108.01, Level 3A
- Bullet resistant panel surrounded with 6.2 lb/ft3 PET, wrapped in 4 layers of glass fiber reinforcements and resin encapsulated to 1/8″ thickness at door face for excellent impact resistance.
- Reinforced for closer attachment.
- Completely sealed door panel and flush bottom rail facilitate easy cleaning and sterilization.
- Standard door opening widths are 32″, 36″, 42″, 48″ and up to 96″ tall.
- Choice of 10 standard high-gloss colors, custom colors, or primer only. Finish is two-part aliphatic polyurethane coating that is FDA and USDA-compliant.
- Doors and frames are dimensionally and aesthetically equivalent to hollow metal products but offer superior performance, durability, corrosion resistance, and longevity.
- AF-100 BR3 door and frame increase occupant safety in government and education buildings.
- Single or Pairs.